WORK WITH US
The best job is one that allows every employee to learn and grow, to make a real difference to their community.Here at SSS we value ambition and desire to learn. We believe in leadership that allows employees to grow and discover what they can be best at. We also believe in instilling our employees with the values that guide us through everything we do:
Passion - passion for everything we do; we truly believe passion makes our work for our customers even better and our company such a great place to work!
Innovation – we believe that, in this fast-paced world, continuous innovation is the only way to ensure will we be able to always offer our partners and customers the best products and services
Excellence - we never settle for the second best; we strive to gain our customers’ repeat business through unparalleled customer service and the highest quality services and products
SSS - CAREER
- Sales Operation Development Manager
- HR Admin
- Managing a sales team and sales targets
- Tracking sales numbers and overall success
- Initiating training or motivational meetings for the team
- Following up with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Hiring, firing, and managing team responsibilities
- Creating estimated sales forecasts, both short and long-term
- Overseeing sales floor and individual deal closings
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- At least 3 or 5 years work experience in Automotive sales field.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sale team.
- Familiar with CRM
- Exemplary customer service abilities
- Attention to detail and sales numbers
- Experience managing and motivating people
- Experience and a proven track record of success in sales
- Extensive knowledge of inventory and various automotive specs
- Ability to juggle multiple duties and complete tasks through creative problem solving
- Outgoing personality and at ease communicating with our customers and sales team
- Admin Manager (Factory)
- HR Admin
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and trades persons (e.g. electricians)
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Any Graduate & related Diploma preferred
- Must have minimum 5 years’ experience in Administration management field
- Excellent communication, diplomatic and organizational skills
- The ability to work under pressure and with personnel from all levels
- Tact and the ability to deal with difficult situations
- Good budgeting and IT skills
- Thorough and up to date knowledge of employment legislation
- An interest in career development and training within the workplace
- After Sales Service Manager (Automotive)
- HR Admin
- On arrival at service center look around the service center, make a note on the observation.
- Morning meeting with the details in hand on the yesterday status-All-inclusive as below.
- Discuss daily target achievement by team and the incentive amount- Motivational Imp.
- Allocation of appointment taken vehicles to Service advisory
- Coordinate with sales team for delivery plan for the day, so that PDI/driver allocation can be
- Made in avoid unnecessary dissatisfaction while delivery to customer.
- Pending car at the service center
- Status of the spare parts availability, status of the spare parts target achievement status
- Coordinate with CRM for SDF, PSF, Complaints
- Training plan for the staffs
- Coordinate with body shop manager for the day status
- Status of value -added services Vs Target
- Status of the ACM for the equipment's to avoid any breakdowns.
- Status of body conversation by SA
- Total revenue generated Vs Target
- Planning for next day, coordinate with spare parts/baskets/complaints/VAS
- Analyze FI/SDF/PSF and the status on the open issue-Directly related to training requirement
- COB business report to various dept as per requirement.
- Take a Look around the entire service enter for any safety issues-Instructions to Security
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 7 years of experience in similar role
- Must have good technical skills and management of personnel and material resources
- Must have critical thinking, good communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Computer Literacy and English Four Skills
- Procurement Executive
- HR Admin
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Collect purchase orders and purchase requisitions in order to order materials, goods and supplies
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Work with team members and procurement manager to complete duties as needed
- Bachelor degree and preferred diploma or certificate in procurement field
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in related field
- Good command of English and Computer Literacy
- Good communication and vendor/supplier management skills