101 REASONS TO OWN KIA
Our cars get noticed. Not just by other drivers passers-by, but by juries of renowned international design competitions. Numerous Kia car designs have been recognised with various prestigious accolades, including IF, reddot, Good Design and ABC Design.
Kia vehicles that are loaded with standard features and always offer a good balance of well-made vehicles that won’t break the bank.
Lucky number 7
We’re giving you more. Enjoy more rewards and coverage with our 7-year warranty from Super Seven Stars. We believe in the outstanding quality and durability of every new Kia that rolls off the assembly line. And we back that confidence with our industry-leading 7-year 150,000-km warranty.
The GT-Lines offer luxurious yet sporty design and accessories. Packed with features unseen on competing luxury, metallic accents and standard leather trimmed seats.
Kia Motors posts Global Sales of 225,902 Units in July
Kia Motors Corporation announced 225,902 units of global sales for July 2019, a 2.7 percent decrease compared to the same period last year. Kia’s best-selling model was the Sportage SUV, with 36,083 units sold globally in July.Read More>>
HYUNDAI MOTOR GROUP UNVEILS WORLD’S FIRST CVVD ENGINE TECHNOLOGY WITH IMPROVED PERFORMANCE AND LESS EMISSIONS
Hyundai Motor Group has developed the world’s first Continuously Variable Valve Duration (CVVD) technology to feature in future Hyundai ...Read More>>
SOPHISTICATED AND SPORTY: THE ALL-NEW KIA SELTOS
The new Kia Seltos brings sophistication, assertiveness and cutting-edge technology and safety features to the global compact SUV segment. Kia revealed the Seltos for the first time globally today at a special event in Delhi, India.Read More>>
Hyundai and Kia Announce Investment in Aurora
Hyundai Motor Group (the Group) and Aurora Innovation Inc. today announced that Hyundai Motor Company and Kia Motors Corporation have invested in Aurora to accelerate development of autonomous vehicle technologies.Read More>>
- Motor Trader Industry Awards 2019 – Kia Motors (UK) Limited – Car-Maker of the Year
- National Franchised Dealers Association Awards – Kia Motors (UK) Limited – Manufacturer of the Year
- The UK Customer Satisfaction Awards – Kia Motors (UK) Limited - Best Customer Satisfaction Strategy
- 2019 Car Dealer Aftermarket Excellence Awards – Kia Motors (UK) Limited – Manufacturer Warranty Scheme of the Yea
- 2019 AM Awards – Kia Motors (UK) Ltd – Franchise Partner of the Year
- 2019 Expert Eye Awards – Kia Motors (UK) Ltd – Best Fleet Dealer Network
- Auto Express New Car Awards – Kia Motors (UK) Limited – Company of the Last 30 Years
- Car Dealer Power Awards –Kia Motors (UK) Limited – Manufacturer of the Year
- Automotive Global Awards – OEM of the Year
- Car Dealer Power Award - Manufacturer of the Year
- Workshop Awards 2017 – Manufacturer Warranty Scheme of the Year
- 2016 J.D Power Initial Quality Study (IQS) – First place
- Car Dealer Power 2016 Awards – Manufacturer of the Year
- Lifetime Design Achievement Awards 2014 - Kia's Peter Schreyer
- Grand Prix' design award 2014 - Peter Schreyer
- AM Awards 2013, Best Training Programme, Winner - Kia Motors (UK) Limited
- Which? - Best Car Manufacturer 2012
- BBC Top Gear Magazine, Man of the Year - Peter Schreyer
- Total Off-Road magazine, 4x4 Manufacturer of the Year
- Motor Trader – Franchise of the Year
- UK Automotive Company of the Year 2010 – Institute of Transport Management
- AM - Car Maker of the Year
- Autocar - Automotive Manufacturer of the Year
- Which? Awards 2008 - Most Innovative Motor Manufacturer
- Institute of Transport Management: Warranty of the Year
- Institute of Transport Management: Automotive Manufacturer of the Year
- Paul Philpott (Managing Director) - IMI Achievers Award
- Autocar Awards ‘Idea of the Year' for seven-year 100,000-mile Warranty
- Institute of Transport Management: Franchise of the Year
- Point of Sale Purchase Awards – Gold
- AM Awards: Marketing Award (winner)
- Gold in ‘Best act smart campaign'
- Motor Trader: Franchise of the Year - Kia Motors
- Gold award in 2003 ‘Service of the Year'