BOURBON partners with PEUGEOT Design Lab to design new cabins for its Crew boats
Bourbon Mobility, leader in offshore personel transport, proposes services inspired by the aviation industry for its customers. Future cabins will be developed in a range of 3 levels of comfort: “Business Class”, “Premium” and “Eco”. Bourbon Mobility called on the expertise of the PEUGEOT Design Lab for the design of the new cabins.Read More>>
FLASH COMMERCIAL RESULTS OF PEUGEOT IN THE 1st HALF OF 2019
PEUGEOT market share in Europe is steady (6.9%, +0.03 Pt) despite declining markets. PEUGEOT is the only brand of the top 5 to increase its PC market share. PEUGEOT is in top 3 in the B2B and B2C channels (+ 1 rank) in PC. PEUGEOT is leader in the B2C channel PC in France.Read More>>
The new PEUGEOT 208 and PEUGEOT 508 SW HYBRID, the stars of the Hamburg tennis tournament
As the ATP Tour’s Platinum Partner since 2016, PEUGEOT will be present at the Master 500 in Hamburg as a Partner and Official Car of the tournament, to be held from July 22 to 28. Four PEUGEOT ambassadors will be wearing the brand's colours during the tournament: Alexander Zverev, Pablo Carreño Busta, Leonardo Mayer and Robin Haase.Read More>>
PEUGEOT PARTNER elected VUL millésime of the year 2019
Hugues de Laage, Head of PSA Corporate Sales Frace, received the first prize in the "Van" category with the PEUGEOT Partner during the first edition of the "VUL Millésime" trophies, which was held on 10 July 2019 in Paris at the initiative of the magazine "Kilomètres Entreprise".Read More>>
- We're delighted to have been awarded the Most Dependable Volume Brand in the annual J.D. Power UK Vehicle Dependability Study (VDS). This survey is one of the UK's most trusted reliability surveys, with over 11,000 car owners rating their cars between the first 12-36 months of ownership to tell potential buyers how dependable they are. PEUGEOT were ranked the Most Dependable Brand of all volume and premium brands covered in the study in the UK, beating a number of key rivals to the title. This accolade means PEUGEOT owners were most happy with their vehicles' reliability, running costs and build quality.
- And the great news didn't stop there! Our best-selling PEUGEOT 208 was awarded the Most Dependable Small Car award in the same J.D. Power Vehicle Dependability Study.
- In 2015, 2016 and 2017, the 1.2‑litre three-cylinder Turbo PureTech petrol engine won the 'Engine of the Year' award in the 1-litre to 1.4-litre category, praised by judges for its ability to deliver torque at low revs and its smooth running capability. The three-cylinder engine reduces emissions by around 20% compared to the four cylinder version, whilst maintaining the power and performance of a larger engine.
- The three-cylinder engine is a component in the Peugeot 208, Peugeot 2008 SUV, Peugeot 308, Peugeot 3008 SUV and the all new Peugeot 5008 SUV.
- The information contained in this website is not intended to be complete or exhaustive and must not be relied upon for any purpose.
- Visuals and specifications shown may differ from actual model(s). Technical specifications and features may change without prior notice. For further details, please visit your nearest Peugeot Showroom.