- More than 63,000 UK drivers have voted the Peugeot 3008 SUV as their ‘New Car of the Year’ at the annual Auto Trader New Car Awards in London. The win is the 66th award for the Peugeot 3008 SUV, making it one of our most successful models.
- Owners rated the Peugeot 3008 SUV highly in a range of areas, including its design, interior practicality and its innovative tech, including the PEUGEOT i-Cockpit® infotainment system.
- Carbuyer.co.uk is the go-to online site for automotive news, reviews, and expert advice, being one of the most trusted and respected car websites in the UK.
- The Peugeot 3008 SUV has scooped the Best Medium SUV award at the Carbuyer Best Car Awards 2019 for the third year running. The 3008 SUV was praised for providing the SUV sector with a stylish family car which is enjoyable to drive.
- In the Carbuyer 2018 awards as well as clinching first place in the Best Medium SUV category it also won two other awards categories - Best 4x4 & SUV award and the Most Economical SUV award.
- Announcing the results of its 2017 Awards, Auto Express named the Peugeot 3008 SUV the winner of the much fought-over Mid-Size SUV category, beating all of its competitors
- The Red Dot Product Design Awards gala was held this year on 3 July in Essen, Germany. Peugeot won two awards for its innovative achievements, for the exterior and interior design of the new Peugeot 3008 SUV, Car of the Year 2017, and for the e-Kick scooter; the electrically-assisted e-Kick scooter, developed in conjunction with MICRO, is a new solution from Peugeot for urban mobility. The Red Dot Product Design Awards are a benchmark in the world of design. Winners are selected by a jury of 39 experts.
- The European Car of the Year award is one of the most prestigious automotive accolades. The awards were established in 1984 by automotive magazines from different countries in Europe and judged by motoring journalists. Throughout the years, Peugeot have won European Car of the Year an impressive five times, most recently in 2017:
- The Peugeot 3008 SUV has once again also added to its collection of awards in 2018, scooping the Car of the Year and the Gold Winner - Mid-Size SUV awards in the 16th Driver Power survey.
- Options might differ by market.
- Visuals and specifications shown may differ from actual model(s). Technical specifications and features may change without prior notice. Contact your nearest Peugeot dealer for current information.