Group Human Resources Director
- Set up the organization and Develops organization strategies
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, compliance, and labor relations.
- Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Builds, directs, manages and ensures implementation and effectiveness of the SSS company all department’s Performance Management and Improvement System.
- Master,Bachelor degree (with MBA or Dip HRM preferred)
- Must have minimum 10 years in HR management field
- Excellent communication, diplomatic and organizational skills
- The ability to work under pressure and with personnel from all levels
- Appropriate degree, preferablywith anHR or Business focus.
- Demonstrated understanding of legislation, regulations, and jurisprudence relevantto HR functions.
- Must be knowledgeable of investigative techniques, i.e. appropriate method of dealing with complaints, accusations,and grievances.Director of Human ResourcesPage 4
- Training in mediation and negotiations as well as employee benefits and pension administration is an asset.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.