Head Of Aftersales
- Lead the Front End (FE) and Back End (BE) of our divisions’ after-sales and service business in-line with agreed upon processes.
- Setting a clear vision and goals for the Service Department to achieve targeted performance.
- Lead the talent development of your team and ensure individual goals and KPI’s are met.
- Directly, and through your team, pro-actively articulate and deliver value added service solutions to our customers through the life cycle of their equipment.
- Integrate the division’s service team with the global FE processes, including regular and robust pipeline reviews, KPI governance and asset analysis.
- Integrate the division’s service team with standardized global BE processes, and an effective utilization of our regional resources.
- Develop and leverage our customer satisfaction surveys and KPI’s to drive focused customer support, conduct root cause analysis and corrective actions.
- Development performance measurement tools and visual aids; including a performance metrics wall.
- Ensure the comprehensive use of the company CRM (Sales Force) for all customer interactions and department activities.
- Manage customer complaints, root cause analysis and corrective actions through the stages of the gate process and lead “eliminator” (escalation) meetings to the satisfaction of our customers.
- Responsible for departmental budgeting, performance reviews and forecasting.
- Maintain service records and document trends in warranty issues.
- Ensure the creation of spare parts lists for equipment built at ATS Chicago and utilize private labeling.
- Solve disputes, warranty problems, incomplete items and any other matters that create an accounts receivable issue with the customer.
- Ensure that all business activities are performed with the highest ethical standards and in compliance with the ATS Code of Business Conduct.
- Other duties as assigned
- A diploma or degree specializing in a technical field, preferably mechanical engineering.
- A minimum of 10 years’ of experience in operations and/or service leadership with proactive sales focus is required.
- 2 years+ leading a small to medium size business unit with P&L responsibility.
- Excellent sales and customer relationship management skills are essential.
- Computer knowledgeable with such programs as Windows, Excel, Word, MS Outlook, Adobe, etc.
- Good knowledge of Sales Force a plus, and/or other CRM’s.
- Familiarity of fabrication and assembly processes, including inspection tools.
- Familiarity of material handling equipment.